Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby Steps

As you might know I am interested in living a crunchier hippy dippy lifestyle. I am trying to make changes but I have found that it is impossible to do so on a large scale and all at once.


Baby steps seems to be the mantra for me in my quest for crunchiness.


The steps I have taken so far are:


No pooing, meaning washing my hair with a baking soda scrub and apple cider vinegar/tea tree oil rinse.


Glass baby bottles for Ari.


Cloth diaper wipes for Ari's little bum bum.


Taking my own bags to the store.


Recycling.


Steps I hope to take soon include:


Making my own toothpaste


Switching to dryer balls instead of fabric softner sheets


Homemade air freshners


Homemade cleaning products


Growing my own vegetables


Baking my own bread


Joining a CSA


Diva Cup


The thing I don't think I will be able to do is:


Family Cloth.


As I said baby steps.


What are some things you do, would like to do, or would never do?

1 comment:

  1. What in heck is family cloth?! I really hope it doesn't have anything to do with the bathroom!!!

    ReplyDelete